Jo Lives To Eat

My life is mostly about food!

08:23

Mi obsesión por el Mexicano

Posted by thefoodsnob |

So my real obsession with Mexican food started at a memorable Bestival a few years ago.  My friend Nicole and I had a strange moment when we both decided it would be a great idea, in our festival haze to eat chilli con carne.  Of course, it wasn't such a good idea and all but a spoonful passed our mouths but as soon as we were sober and back on big city soil our infatuation started and it still continues to this day.

The tequila brand; Tradicional have collaborated with The Art of Dining this week for "an underground social and dining experience for gourmet adventurers and lovers of all things Mexican" - wowsers: what a bold statement, and one that pulls at every desire.

I was lucky enough to go to a little press preview last week and sample a few choice morsels and tonight I'm going to the full shebang.  I can't wait.  Tickets are still available for the rest of the weekend.  Check out all the details here.  My full review will be online next week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment