Jo Lives To Eat

My life is mostly about food!

14:58

Argentina rocks

Posted by thefoodsnob |

So my love of Argentina is fairly apparent amongst my friends.  The street art for one is not only a love, passion and obsession but also a little business too.  Check out www.graffitimundo.com - my humble venture.  Last night was the launch of Buenos Aires Calling - an exhibition at Pure Evil Gallery that myself and my awesome partner Marina put on.  It was utterly amazing.  What was even more amazing was the sponsorship we got from the awesome Gaucho restaurant.  Ah yes, another love from Argentina.  Steak?  Good.  Wine?  Good.  Empanadas?  Good.  We had endless empanadas.  Little pastry cases of heaven.  The Argentines love them and make them so well.  The meat ones are best - "carne picante" and a personal favourite of mine: "berenjena" - aubergine.  Gaucho brought us beef, corn and ham empanadas and they got gobbled up with gusto.  They came on wooden boards and with yummy tomato salsa.  A stroke of genius really for an Argentine evening. Muy rico.




0 comments:

Post a Comment